Friday 18 October 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and Pattern.  Once again I am taking you on a walk but before we leave I am showing you the PATTERN of stain glass on my front door and also the two REFLECTIONS at both sides from the mirrors on the walls.  Now we will take a walk on Ward Park where we see the PLAYGROUND, PIGEONS, this gentleman's PET dog, the PRETTY PAMPAS grass and finally the PATTERN on feathers of this Guinea fowl.








Thanks you for visiting and also for commenting on my post.

15 comments:

  1. Great shots! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stained glass! What a beautiful day for a walk! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the stained glass in your front door - so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your front door, and the entire wall are just gorgeous!!! I am thinking you live in a house, not an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I love the first one.That is a sight I would not get tired of looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My decorative grass is waving like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everywhere people seem to be riveted to their cell phones. That poor dog could use some attention. Lovely series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, those are super large pigeons, I've never seen ones like that. You have a beautiful front door, I really like it well.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...the stained glass Patterns are gorgeous. Playgrounds sure have changed since I was a kid. Thanks Margaret for sharing, I hope that you are having a great time on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look at things beginning with P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your home's stained glasses - wow! Also pampas grass looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stained glass door is very nice!
    I also like the domestic guineafowl!
    Unfortunately, it gets on the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE your front entrance. Beautiful! Very nice selection of Ps.

    ReplyDelete