Friday 4 October 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is N and Number.  Today I start with my REFLECTION image that I photographed in Ward Park which is just 2 minutes walk away from my home.   The NUMBER of NESTS in this part of the park are three and they are for the ducks in the park.



These next images were taken in the NICE Walled Garden in  my town and above you see the plants cascading over the path making it a bit NARROWER to walk along and below is the NARROW back gate into the garden.


I was coming back from Belfast by train and I noticed the trains would be coming into NUMBER 3 and NUMBER 4 platforms.  Plenty of NUMBERS there!


Thanks you for visiting and also for commenting on my post.

13 comments:

  1. I love the sweet duck houses. They are lucky ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck houses... that's a new one on me. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nests and the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful “reflection!!” Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most interesting bird houses. Those ramps look steep even for a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The duck houses are fantastic. I like them very much. I already have autumn and in your photos wonderful green.
    Beautiful pictures, Margaret.
    Hugs and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The duck houses are neat. Our poor ducks have to fend for themselves. They give a nice reflection. The garden is beautiful.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Margaret, a N eat N post, I hope that you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful reflections and garden. WOW. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete