Saturday 26 October 2019

SATURDAY CRITTERS - EXTRA - GANNETS off Rathlin Island

These photographs of the Gannet were taken by Danny, one of my bird group.
I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.




Very many thanks to ALL of you who left comments on my blog while I was away in Australia.  I appreciated every one especially when I did not have time to comment myself.  I am now trying to adjust and get back to porridge as they say (here in Ireland). I hope to have edited some of my photographs to show you next week.

12 comments:

  1. How wonderful - albeit it stirs my longings to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of this Jan van Gent.
    The second photo is my favorite.
    Best regards, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Gannet images, flying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard that - porridge. Only in relation to breakfast or in the nick Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Margaret, I love the Gannets. They look beautiful in flight. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you happy weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are marvelous pictures of the Gannet in flight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the gannets are so very pretty, i have only ever seen them here!! awesome captures of them in flight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice shots. Whoosh over the water
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, and such a rich water of cool blues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They zoom so close to the water, i love the bit of a reflection you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think gannets are such beautiful birds. Love your captures of them!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete