Monday 7 October 2019

THROUGH MY LENS

While I was on holiday with my family over last Christmas time we walked along the board walk to see the Lighthouse and these are some of the photographs I am showing you today.  There will be more closer ones on Wednesday.
I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS




Slangkop (Snake head) Lighthouse has been burning brightly since 1914, becoming fully automated in 1979. The tower's light shimmers 33 nautical miles out to sea from its 33 M circular construction.



I am still in Australia being half way through my holiday and enjoying my time with family and therefore NOT commenting on any posts until my return.

Many thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Now that is a walk I would love to take.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the lovely boardwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lighthouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love lighthouses. Beautiful views and photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny name! :)

    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How i do like lighthouses! While the keeper's life was probably anything but romantic, they speak of romance to me.

    ReplyDelete