Tuesday 28 August 2018

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

These images were taken from a very high bank at Birr Castle so not brilliant. The Camcor River rises on the western slopes of the Slieve Bloom Mountains. It is a primary tributary of the Little Brosna and these join in Birr Castle Demense.   The birds are a Dipper and a Grey Wagtail.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.






Posts about Birr Castle
 and the fabulous telescope in its grounds will start on 3 September.

Thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting birds, and ones I am unfamiliar with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! We loved Birr Castle! It amazed us that the Birr telescope was from 1845, the largest telescope until 1917? in Calif.
    My hubby loves astronomy.

    I am enjoying your adventures in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Margaret, the Dipper is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your birds... They are so pretty and quite different from most of ours....

    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection of captures . Please tell something about my captures on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dippers in the UK really are beautiful birds.........

    ReplyDelete