Friday 12 April 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is O and Over.  Now this first shot is a bit of a challenge.  Can you see a train OVER here?  No, well look at the second shot and I have cropped it in for you.  The third photos is a has been cafe with a lovely roof OVER it.  The final shot is the engine of that train (we are now on the other said of the valley) and my brother making an inspection of it and I am using it as my STREET PHOTOGRAPH this week.  







 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. That is a fine looking train going through the mountains. Oh, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every post with pictures from this area impresses me more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Margaret, I love the train and the verdant landscape! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret! After I looked at your zoomed shot, I was then able to see the train in the first picture! Nice job cropping that! Have a good week. Dawn

    ReplyDelete