Friday 5 April 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is N and Nice.  As you will have seen this week I am showing you photos from our Skyrail adventure and at Kuranda town I spotted this NICE welcoming and positive sign outside a café.   There were NINE monks that were on the guided tour through the trees. and I am using it as my STREET PHOTOGRAPH this week.  Now if we all had this attitude, the world would be a better place.


 

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

7 comments:

  1. That sign is lovely - and very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice, welcoming sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice message and photos! Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good street photo of those monks on an outing. I also like the welcome sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your walks with us. The chalkboard sign tells how to be "Nice", nice for Tom for sure.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...indeed that's a NICE welcoming. Take care and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete