Friday 19 April 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND WEEDEND ROUNDUP



 
Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and Pipe.  This is called a PIPE organ for obviously reasons and my mother was able to play the biggest ones of these with all the stops and pedals.The final shot was taken in Sweden 2 years ago and is a PETROL PROPELLED POWER speed boat anad I am using it as my REFLECTION photo this week. 






I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


4 comments:

  1. Since I played the piano beginning as a child, I decided to learn to play the organ when I was in college. 2 lessons and I had sore thighs as if I'd been riding a horse for hours. They don't tell you about the effort it takes to do the pedals well. I was allowed to practice at a nearby church, but that lacked the intamacy of piano practice. I decided to forget the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that PIPE organ is PRETTY nice. Take care and have a wonderful weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool reflection photo and that's a beautiful pipe organ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those huge organs with five levels of keys and all the stops and pedals have always impressed me greatly. Our church has two organs, one in the sanctuary and one in the chapel, and both are big but neither are that big.

    ReplyDelete