Friday 26 April 2024

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND WEEDEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is Q and Quiet.   This is my SIL telling everyone to be QUIET as we were having a "surprise" 21st birthday party for his son. The  of of my new car (to me)and I think the strip makes it look QUITE smart.  Part of his number plate shows QUEENSLAND the state that I live in.  My final photo  is me is QUIET contemplacion looking over a reflection on the water. I am using it as my REFLECTION shot this week. 





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

3 comments:

  1. It's a brave man who tells his mother-in-law to be quiet! And I really like your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine reflections on the water in your last photo, and I like the reflections of the little Suzuki Swift car. Unfortunately Suzuki no longer sells cars in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all. It looks like you live in a wonderful area to have such pretty thinking spots.

    ReplyDelete