Friday 14 July 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter  is B and Big.  Well to say this BUNNY was BIG in an understatement and you can see just how BIG he is when you see my in the second shot.  The second  shot is of a BULLRUSH BURSTING forth seed and the following image is a BIG   foot and toes.  Finally this BOY decided to BURY himself in the sand at the BEACH with BOTH arms outThis is my STREET PHOTOGRAPH.








I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

 

8 comments:

  1. Well--- that is certainly a wild variety of pictures. I like the wascally wabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    What a cute bunny, it is very big. The boy in the sand is having a fun time. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Margaret, I have rabbits in my garden, BUT I'm glad that I don't have yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rabbit sculpture would go well here as our university mascot is the Jackrabbit. Fine street photos also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of big fun in many ways today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rabbit is big, big. Kids have fun in the sand, young folk also, but now at my age I wouldn't even want to get my bare feet in the sand. My ex-mother-in-law wouldn"t even get her feet out of the car at the Great White Sands National Park in New Mexico State. She called it dirt.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those big feet are amazing, what do they belong to?

    ReplyDelete