Friday 21 July 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the week the letter is C and Candy. When I was attending the Raft Race in Portrush some time ago now, these were  some of the CROWDS that were watching the fun. A few braved the COLD water to have a dip and my STREET PHOTOGRAPH is this man CLASPING his CAMERA trying to adjust the settings.I leave you with the final  shot of a shop full of CANDY



 


I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

8 comments:

  1. Great street scene and people photos! Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine series of photo. I really like the man with the camera. Fine street photography. And you shot of the candy has great color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those guys have to be cold in that warer, even in the summer. The raft race drew quite a crowd.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That water sure looks cold. Not for me! The street scene shot is wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That event looks like so much fun to either watch or participate in. There are sweet treats for everyone in that shop.

    ReplyDelete