Friday 7 July 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter  is A and Along.  I think all these owners are  being pulled ALONG by their dogs as they walk ALONG the beach.  The cygnets are following ALONG after their mother Swan. The final shot is my STREET PHOTOGRAPH where this young child is ALL ALONE however out of sight is her mother running ALONG this path to catch up with her!



 


I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


7 comments:

  1. Obviously the child is trying to make good her escape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine street photos. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your kid trudging along, he seems unperturbed by any calling from his Mom. The duck video is great, the babies were a surprise. We had one of those Muscovy ducks who has laid enough egg and is now sitting on them. Muscovy's gestation period is 35 days, the rest are about 24. Nice dog pictures too.
    Have a nice week,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I never know who walks who!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the runaway child pic. Cute. Reminds me of when mine were little. Always trying to get find fun. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs want to go, and four legs are faster than two. I don't know how they ever slow down for us.

    Seven cygnets! That's quite a crew.

    My kids used to get away from me like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures! A walk along the beach sounds good.

    ReplyDelete