Friday 1 July 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  Z and ZZZ. Just one photograph today however I thought i would also turn it into a Black and White shot and you all could let me know which one you prefer.  I found this gentleman ZZZ (sleeping) at the edge of Lough Neagh in Country Antrim, Northern Ireland.  This image is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY image


 

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


6 comments:

  1. This man and his little dog are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer the colour version. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture works really well in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the B&W one for me Margaret. A super capture - did you leave him a note to say that you'd taken it? ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both versions! If had to choose just one, I'd give a slight edge to the color photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's napping, and that looks so inviting. The little dog is keeping him safe.

    ReplyDelete