Friday 29 July 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is D and Double.  Every 12 July, lots of  bands march and you can see these men are walking near on the yellow lines on  the road.  The DRUMMERS each are playing DRUMS with their DRUMSTICKS.  The largest drum seen near the middle is called a Lambeg DRUM which is beaten with curved malacca canes.  I am using this image as my STREET PHOTOGRAPH.  My final image shows DOUBLE garage DOORS.





  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. For some reason I am drawn to the most perfect gravel driveway and path to the front door I have ever seen. Oh yes-- the garage doors themselves are beautiful. Someone is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I DIDN'T think of DRUMMERS, DRUMS or DRUMSTICKS, perhaps next time.
    ...those are some handsome DOUBLE garage DOORS.
    Thanks Margaret for stopping by, enjoy a healthy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes dedication, work, and practice, practice, practice to be part of such a procession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret! I love a marching band, great photo! I was in band all through high school and so was my daughter. In her senior she was the Drum Major. This week is just my second post since returning home from a long trip, to Kentucky. This past weekend I traveled to Connecticut for a high school reunion, it was so much fun, and I just got home. I think I need a lot of rest! LOL!! Have a great week! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, I posted a comment to your blog, did you get it? Usually it says waiting to be approved, but I didn't see that this time. Let me know, I can send it again. Dawn

    ReplyDelete