Friday 22 July 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is C and Clouds. Over the past number of posts I have mentioned about staying at my old CARAVAN and here I am standing at the side of it.  The farmer now wants his whole field back so sadly this is my last summer spending some time there.  It is now sunk into the ground after 40 happy years of spending time at it.  I will have to take everything out of it at the end of this season and then the farmer will put a match to it.  You will see some CLOUDS in several of the images  especially the last shot where you see the CLOCK Tower were my bedroom is on the Isle of Wight.and the plant is a Bottlebrush bush.


The next three images are the views I have from my CARAVAN and the next few shots are taken from across a CAUSEWAY to Sketrick Island where there is a restaurant called Daft Eddy's and there is also the ruin of Sketrick CASTLE.

 



If you have a VERY keen eye, I wonder can you find my old CARAVAN in the image above?

This is Sketrick CASTLE and CLICK HERE for a little more information regarding it. There are some CRUISERS moored in the Bay and my penultimate image, taken on the Isle of Wight is a STREET PHOTOGRAPHY shot where two CHAPS are CHATTING while sitting COMFORTABLY on CHAIRS.



  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what awful news! You have to set your home on fire! Can't you get a tow truck to tow it out, then put it somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO It is much to old as it now about about 50 years old and as I said, "SUNK INTO THE GROUND"! There is a time for everything and I have had a VERY good innings and now ti is time to say "GOODBYE"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that the time has come to say goodbye to your old friend. Happy memories will last forever though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sad news, but there's a time for everything and then it is over.

    Beautiful photos, i'm sure you will miss that place very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to read ....
    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...your CARAVAN is in a lovely setting, it's a shame that the farmer no longer wants to renew your agreement. Thanks Margaret for COMING By!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sad you can't move your caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great views! I'm sorry to hear about your caravan. I think I can see it at the base of a hill in the centre of the photo

    ReplyDelete