Friday 18 February 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is G and Glass.  NOw who does not like a GENEROUS portion of this GORGEOUS GATEAU! The flowers are in a GLASS vase.  The second image is a shrub called GARRYA elliptica, followed by a  window frame on a wall in a coffee  shop with some stain GLASS in it.  Some GREEN balloons and GREENALTON, the name of a house and   finally a GAGGLE of GREYLAG GEESE who are GIVING me my REFLECTIONS shot.









 Home again to my GORGEOUS strain GLASS front door. 


 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

 

12 comments:

  1. My favorites are the last two. Just look at those orange legs the geese have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely variety. Peaceful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The dessert looks yummy. Love the geese and the stained glass. Take care, have a good day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a piece of that gateau. My wife used to make a cake that looked like that called Deadly Dynamite Tort, or Blitz Tort. These days it is a bit too rich for our diets. Love the way the light comes through your stained glass. Have a great weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, I liked it all again today. The "greylegged ducks" made a really nice reflection. Your door looks inviting, inviting me to come have a piece of that lovely looking pie.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's about the size of pie for me. Looks delicious! Your stained glass door is beautiful! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pie looks delicious! My favorite, would be the stain glass door, it's lovely! We have a lot of geese where I live, I think everyone does! Have a good week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...GENEROUS portion of the GORGEOUS GATEAU looks yummy.
    ...GARRYA elliptica is a new plant for me, I found that it grows in Oregon too.
    ...you front door is GORGEOUS.
    Margaret, you came up is Gs Galore! Thanks for sharing, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your front door is gorgeous! Those green balloons are my very favourite colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great mix of Gs. I do like the stained GLASS and the GEESE

    ReplyDelete