Friday 4 February 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is E and Elephant.  This week I am showing you a few photographs from Kruger Park, South Africa.  As we approached the Park we saw the herd of ELEPHANTS crossing the road and I was  so EXCITED.  You can see Martin the drivers REFLECTION in the wing mirror.  Then we drove closer to them and watched as about 20 ELEPHANTS crossed the road right in front of the car.  It was an amazing  sight and a great way to start our  5 day adventure in Kruger Park. The final close up image shows you the ELEPHANT'S big EARS and tiny EYES.





 I am on holiday in Tenerife so I will not be commenting for a little while.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


12 comments:

  1. What an amazing thing to witness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be EXCITED too. Thank you for sharing these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful elephants--- Hope your time in Spain is wonderful, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you all a pleasant holiday and your photos are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elephants, great photos.
    Enjoy your trip! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to see these elephants just going on their way. What beautiful animals they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These big creatures have a cuteness about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I envy you to see an elephant alive.
    Seeing an animal in the Zoo is not the same.
    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...your ELEPHANTS crossing the road is a sight that I have never seen! Thanks Margaret for sharing, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you're traveling again, Tenerife is pretty. I like your Kruger Park elephants, mine was found in smaller heard at a rescue game preserve about two hours out of Capetown. We arrived from India via cruise ship. It stopped at Madagascar but we'd need a $100 each visa to get off so we declined. We did stop, I say at Durbin, Mrs. Jim thought Maputo also. We don't have our itinerary handy.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I must be the only one that didn't have a picture of an elephant! So, I wrote a little paragraph about them. I've seen so many, but yet could not find one pic, in any of my files. Time to visit a zoo! Have a great week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete