Friday 25 February 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H and Hat. My friend, Katie and I were having coffee in a little cafe where all of these photographs were taken apart from the Hellebores flowers which were in my neighbours garden.  So we see the HANDS of the clock are nearly pointing to the 2 o'clock HOUR. Also there are HIGHLAND cattle, one HAVING a HAT ON.  You can see more easily in the 2nd shot, the cows have pointed HORNS and their     eyes are HIDDEN.





These three HEADS are positioned at different HEIGHTS with HILARIOUS HAIR styles and can you HUNT and find 4 HANDLES in this shot? 

Below is a Bassett HOUND with long ears HANGING down. The final shot shows both of us in a REFLECTION shot in the mirror HUNG against the HIGH fence in the cafe's outside area.  We both have white HAIR nowadays!






   I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

9 comments:

  1. The matching clock and paintings are kind of cool. I really like the little scene in front of the fence. The poor dog's eyes; he needs a face lift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine series of photos. I especially like your Bassett photo. They have such expressive faces. The clock with the Highland cattle is also great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really did enjoy your post today.....and I found the handles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, those hairstyles are a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, I like the hands on the clock, great idea for this week. Nice "plant heads" they're different. I did find all four handles. Have a good week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, I enjoyed your post this week very, very, much. My favorite is the Hound. I would hate to have to say a cattle breed for your long haired cow. It makes a wonderful art subject for picture taking though.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clock! It encompasses all you need for H. :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Margaret, you sure collected quite a few Hs with the HANDS on the clock pointing to the 2 o'clock HOUR with a HIGHLAND cattle and one HAVING a HAT no less.
    ...three HEADS at different HEIGHTS with HILARIOUS HAIR styles are neat and
    I HUNTED and found the 4 HANDLES.
    Thanks for sharing, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete