Friday 11 February 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time fTime for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is F and Fast.  This FIRST image I showed you nearly a FORTNIGHT ago on Through My Lens, however I thought it was  worth repeating for Tom's meme.  This is a FUNNY sculpture of FOUR FINGERS and a thumb in Donegal, Ireland. The rest of the images were taken from a walk in my town.  This is FIDO, who was FRUSTRATED and FED UP when his FRIEND left him outside while he eat some FOOD inside!  


 


I passed the Card FACTORY and FOCUS shops followed by FETHERSTON, the travel agents and beside that was the FAITH Mission and FABRIC shops.   Past the FISHMONGER who sells FRESH and FILLETED FISH and down to the  harbour to see two small FISHING boats with some REFLECTIONS.  I am not sure whether you can see all the tiny FUNNY FISH swimming in this mural which is on the pier wall.











I walked through the car park and saw this FANCY car which I know can go very FAST and FINALLY I pass the FLORAL Design shop with lots of FLOWERS inside and at the FRONT on the pavement are FLOWER planters and again many REFLECTIONS in the windows . 

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


13 comments:

  1. The shops all look so unusual and interesting. And the hand sculpture is do different and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Fido - that is a look of supreme reproach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get an "A" for your "F's" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Nice collection of store windows. I like the cute dog and mural. Have a happy day and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great series of photos. You nailed the letter "F". Love your dog portrait photo, and the fingers are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the walk around your town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved visiting those shops with you....would have liked to buy something at the fabric shop! those fingers (and thumb) are really unique...would love to come across this sculpture with camera in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret,
    Four fingers and a thumb, that's really cool! They look huge! Poor Fido, looks very sad. Have a really nice weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fingers scuplture is wonderful and shows a great sense of humor.

    This was a nice tour around the town.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...F was a FABULOUS letter for you Margaret. The FINGERS are wonderful. Thanks FOR joining the Party, take care and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Margaret, you made up for lost time, I assume you are back from Tenerife. I hope you enjoyed your holiday. We enjoyed visiting there, a lot.
    My favorite here will be the five hand parts. Next would be the pretty. It looks to me to be disappointed that it was left behind and not invited in.
    Have a nice week. Hope your shoulders, etc are still progressing well.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure found plenty of Fs. Would enjoy a look through the shops, but those fingers really caught my attention. What a great find! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete