Friday 26 March 2021

WEEKEND RELECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is M and Multi. Most of these images were taken early one MORNING at the MARINA in Bangor and the  first  and last images show MARVELLOUS REFLECETIONS.  Coming home I pass the older building of the Carnegie Library and MUNICIPAL Technical School, the MCKEE Clock and some MALLARDS in Ward Park.  The final photo is taken in Belfast where you see a MULTI -STOREY building belonging to the Royal MAIL







 

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments


12 comments:

  1. Nice variety--- I put some mallards on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunrise is beautiful and I love the reflections on the water. There's a pair of mallards that seem to have taken up residence in a fountain in front of my a apartment. Springtime. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorites are the last one, and your beautiful shot of the female Mallard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine duck and boat reflections. Lovely light. Have a good weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely collection of photos. I do think the Mallards are my favourites .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, you have very pretty places to walk. Your bird pictures excel, the ducks this week are sooo pretty.
    I was surprised to see the Carnegie Library, we have one on my home town in Tekamah, Nebraska. A lot of U.S. small towns have them. Mrs. Jim thinks perhaps Andrew Carnegie was from Ireland?
    Walk carefully, stay well, I hope the doctors have figured out your earlier health issue.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sunrise and reflections. I like Mallards, the male has such gorgeous colors. Nice reflection photos. Have a good weekend, Margaret!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete