Friday 19 March 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is L and Lovely.  These are some of the LOVELY flowers. which included LILIES that I reeived when I was ill in January and I still have the white Roses and some of the small Carnations.  Then a LADDER followed by a LADY feeding LOTS of Herring gulls.  Finally one a LOVELY sunny and calm day which gave me my REFLECTION image, I walked  along the LONG Marina promenade to the far away very LONG pier.







 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! I love the shot of the woman feeding the gulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers. I am sure they cheered you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I hope you are recovered from you illness, the flowers are all beautiful. Great shot of the gulls being fed and the last reflection shot wonderful. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reflections of the boats along the canal. Have a great weekend, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this picture of the person with birds, it seems that the man is dancing with them. The reflection is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flowers are lovely and the boat reflections gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers and I do like that reflection .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all of these photos. The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you are back into walking again. I hope the dottor had you well back on track now. The flowers are sooo pretty. Sailboats add to your reflections, they are always very nice shots.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...LOTS of LOVELY Ls Margaret. The flowers are my favorites. Take care and a I hope that you are enjoying a LOVELY spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All photography find i very lovely.Many greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers were indeed lovely.

    ReplyDelete