Friday 12 March 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is K  and Kooky. Kooky is not a word we use here in the UK however I think these 3 images below might fit the bill.  Years ago when my grandchildren were young we discovered an app and had great fun making these KOOKY shots.  The rest of the photographs are from a recent walk and most are self explanatory to fit in with the letter K.  KOOK, KETTLE wtih shop REFLECTIONSKELLY, the KEEP clear sign, a better REFLECTION shot with boats belonging to very KEEN sailors, KEELS on the boats and passing McKEOWNS fish shop that sell KIPPERS and finally the McKEE clock.





 







I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


9 comments:

  1. As is so often the case the reflection is my favourite. Have a healthy, happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delighttful assortment--- Once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fine series of photos, Margaret. Your photo of the sailboats sitting on stands reminds me of our friends who spent a few months living on their sailboat sitting on stands while it was being repaired. They had to climb up and down a long ladder to leave and enter the boat. They were happy to get back in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your post, thode sail those picture seemed peaceful and relaxing. Yes, whoever made your first pictures might have been a little Kooky as well as his/her kooky pictures.
    Have a nice week, Margaret.
    ..
    Oh yes, I was a bit kooky myself posting this week.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely "kooky" photos! I think today, they might have apps available on some of the cell phones. I see my grandchildren do some pretty funny stuff at times. I don't hear the word used that often, though. Have a great weekend, Margaret. Stay safe.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret ypou nailed KOOKY well. I like your edits a lot. Thanks for sharing, take care and enjoy a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kooky is not a word we use either. But love Kook as a restaurant name!!
    Looks like Kelly lost his M on his sign.
    We don't ever see Poulterer here. Fishmonger is sometimes used, it is a word that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kooky and fun, you did very well with the prompts.

    ReplyDelete