Friday 6 November 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is S and  Silver.  I visited the STATELY  National Trust  Property of Mount STEWART  and it is STEEPED in history. The curved SLABS of STONE SURROUND this SMALL pond where you will SEE a REFLECTION of the house. There are a lot of SHRUBS in this garden.  The SUN was SHINING and a SPLENDID day to be SNAPPING away SOME lovely SHOTS of this property, Below is one of the SWANS I found on the lake, followed by a SILVER plants.





TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments. 

13 comments:

  1. Sufferin' succotash! That's a lot of S's!! Great pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know which my favourite photo is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Pretty reflections. The swan is beautiful. Great photos.
    Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This silver plant is gorgeous, but the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the reflection exactly fits in between the lily pads....how are things with you Margaret? Heard the UK (if that is where you are at right now) will, or has gone into lockdown again. Sorry for that limiting life! Jesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Northern Ireland and we are having 4 weeks of restrictions although they are not as strict as England at present. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  6. Super! I like them all but I agree with Ginny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, you surely did find a nice Reflection. The house is sooo clear. Nice swan too. I haven't seen a silver tree before, I'd like to get where a real one is.
    Is "silver" Tom's word for today? His last weeks post is down so I picked a word for him. :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely first reflection photo. The Swan looks great also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That silver plant is gorgeous! In fact, the whole place is, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures, Margaret! I also posted a swan. They are so beautiful! Have a great weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...STATELY Mount STEWART SURE is STEEPED in history. The SWAN and the SILVER Dusty Miller are great Thanks Margaret for STOPPING by.

    ReplyDelete