Friday 13 March 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is K and Keepsake.  I am not only showing you one  KEEPSAKE but several and I will introduce them to you  now. These three Teddy's live in my summerhouse and the one with the hat is called Honey, the one with the blue jumper is Maple.  She used to be the mascot for my daughters hockey team and although that was many years ago, she insists on still wearing the jumper.  They adopted a little girl bear called Heidi and that keeps them busy nowadays and out of mischief!




Now this is Penelope who lives down at my own caravan and has the most beautiful eyelashes.

   In my last  KEEPSAKE image,I am introducing you to Henry and Henrietta who are in love.  They like visiting Penelope in my old caravan however normally they live in my bedroom.
Finally below are all KINDS of boats in the Bangor Marina and all of them have KEELS underneath the water line.  This is also my REFLECTION image taken on one of my early morning walks.  


Many thanks for your visit and also for commenting.

15 comments:

  1. The bears melted my stony heart - and the reflections are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, The teddy bears are so cute. Love the reflection shot! Enjoy your day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Teddies!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bears are adorable! Especially Penelope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Teddy bears! I have a small collection and everyone of them have a name! We take one with us when we travel, a few of them have even been on an airplane. Silly, I know. Yours are so cute, and I love their names. Have a good weekend, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, cuddly bears and a beautiful reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margarer, Teddie Bears are always special and very loveable. Henry and Henrietta are adorable.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Teddy Bears are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...Margaret you sure have quite the bear collection and keepsakes they are. Thanks for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your teddy bears. Great reflection photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, bears are a sentimental favorite.

    ReplyDelete