Tuesday 31 March 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

As you may know, in the UK we are still allowed to walk in the fresh air but not in a group so now my early morning walkers walk solo but report in daily on a WhatsApp as an encouragement to all the members.  So these photographs of this Little Egret in breeding plumage were taken at the Flood Gates, last week, near Newtownards.
I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.






Each day I try and take a different walk taking photos and I now have several of my groups that are on WhatsApp and so daily I am spending more time editing the images so that members can see nature and keep in communication with one another as we are all in isolation.  So, I have not had  the same time to comment on your posts but I do look at them.  It is taking all of my time still making a daily post of my own!

Many thanks for visiting and commenting.
Please stay Safe.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like he has yellow feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful early morning treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, wonderful sighting of the Little Egret. Great collection of photos. Enjoy your walks, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a great looking bird on your solo walk. Good you could get out and get some fresh air. Many of us are diving into our archives to find photos to post as we are not getting out as much as we use to.

    ReplyDelete