Monday 30 March 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

As you may know ,in the UK we are still allowed to walk in the fresh air but not in a group so now my early morning walkers walk solo but report in daily on a WhatsApp as an encouragement to all the members.  So these photographs were taken at the Conlig Reservoirs last week, near Newtownards.
I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.




Each day I try and take a different walk taking photos and I now have several of my groups that are on WhatsApp and so daily I am spending more time editing the images so that members can see nature and keep in communication with one another as we are all in isolation.  So, I have not had  the same time to comment on your posts but I do look at them.  It is taking all of my time still making a daily post of my own!

Many thanks for visit and commenting.
Please stay Safe.

9 comments:

  1. I am glad that you can still get outside - it would make a huge difference to your mental and emotional health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like that first image-- wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree somehow we were supposed to get more time when we are in social isolation, but life is busy at the moment. Your Walk looks good. We are walking around the carpark in our apartment block!
    Take care
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pic.
    Take care. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dramatic sky and colorful bee hives. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do what you need to do for you and the people in your real life, and stay safe, and thank you for sharing your world with us this way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the lovely boats and pier!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    A walk in the fresh air and with nature is relaxing. Pretty views of the reservoirs.
    Take care, stay well! Wishing you a happy and a healthy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the prettiest beehives I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete