Friday 29 November 2019

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is V and Vertical.   There were several Sculptures on Cairns Esplanade and these were five  VERTICAL ones.  I will show you a couple more sculptures next Monday



Above is Riley’s hotel from the inside looking out and you can see VERY  VERTICAL pillars.  Below is a building with VIBRANT coloured walls on their balconies and also a VERY lovely mural.  The final image is a Bar- tailed Godwit with a REFLECTION.
  



Thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

11 comments:

  1. Loved your reflections as always. And need to revisit Cairns. It seems to have changed a lot since I last visited (well over twenty years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting sculptures. Look forward to seeing the others. Have a grand weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Love the sculptures and mural. Pretty bird. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vertical sculptures look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley's Hotel is colorful and I do like the mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images this week. The artwork is really great to see.




    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Godwit and its reflection. I've never heard of those before. Cairns is really far north, the town looks pretty though.
    Have a nice week.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that vertical fence, my favourite shade of green.
    Also loved Cairns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...nice V erde V ertical sculptures.
    ...and V ery sturdy V ertical pillars.
    ...that mural adds to the the appearance of the building.
    ...thanks for telling me that it's a Bar-tailed Godwit, I didn't have a clue.

    ReplyDelete