Friday 31 May 2019

Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup

Time for The Weekend Roundup and Weekend Reflections and the letter is V and Vertical.  I was walking round my town of Bangor when I photographed the   first two images of the VERTICAL church spire and the lovely VIOLETS. The remaining images were taken at VICTORIA Park in Belfast and I brought bird seed and these Mute Swans, Greylag and Pigeons were VERY hungry and there is also a REFLECTION  shot.








These last two shots are of a VINEYARD  and VERTICAL poles which I photographed in South Africa.


Many thanks for visiting and also for your comments.

12 comments:

  1. I like all of these a lot, but especially the church spire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your posts and pics.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, beautiful series of photos. I love the swans. Wishing you a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swans. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little violets are beautiful, they are my favorite! The swans are moving in tandem! Little windows in the spire, so I wonder if someone could go up in it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful set of images - I love the church spire and the swans. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty selection, from the first to the last. Particularly loved the swans and the graylag geese. Thanks for sharing Margaret and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That patch of toilets is particularly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...Margaret, you take the prize for the tallest vertical item!!! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swans are always so graceful when they're swimming but I hadn't seen them hustling vying for food. Have a blessed weekend.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your images, Margaret! ...specially the swan :)
    My best regards from Romania!

    ReplyDelete