Wednesday 1 June 2016

VIDEO of Walk Around Mount Stewart Lake (Part 3 and final VIDEO)

On Monday and Tuesday I showed you videos of my walk around Mount Stewart Lake, near Newtownards and today is the final and shorter video taking us back to the main entrance of the house. Once again, grab a coffee, sit down, relax and enjoy.

If the video does not appear below, CLICK HERE




I hope you have enjoyed the walk round the lake and seeing part of the less formal gardens at Mount Stewart.  It took 37 video clips and many days of editing to accomplish these 3 videos however I think it was worth it.  

CLICK HERE for part 1 and CLICK HERE for part 2 of the vidoes if you missed them and wish to see them.

Many thanks for your visit and watching the videos and also to all who  leave comments.

16 comments:

  1. Love those swans. So different to the ones I see here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video.This is a beautiful place and swans are so graceful and interesting to watch.

    Happy June!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the furled ferns, and the pretty bluebells and the lake and the birds and and and... Beautiful walk around the park with your soothing voice guiding me. Thanks for sharing. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW Margaret, I looked at the video again (you have me hooked now) and am amazed at the large strange shaped tree and the final large tree with stems/branches jutting out. And of course the beautiful home at the end of the video. *sigh* that was a beautiful walk. Thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, pretty video and swan photo. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely walk around the lake. Fine to see everything in bloom, and the swans are always good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swans are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorites are the beautiful bluebells and that big tree halfway through. We have lots of Primroses here, but only pink. I have never seen them this color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the movie ..it really makes me feel as if I had been there. Such a beautiful lake and walk. I especially love the fiddle neck ferns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, they are graceful and beautiful swans, thanks for sharing them. You have a wonderful place to walk about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. At the risk of being repetitious.... Ya done good, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Mutes around here are settling down to nesting Margaret, I hope your weather is better than ours at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Margaret I really enjoyed your video! Mount Stewart Lake looks like a lovely place to walk around.The rhododendrons and large mature trees are gorgeous. The fiddle neck ferns were a surprise to see. I've heard they are a delicacy, but I've never eaten them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the beautiful tour, Margaret. I love the swans.

    ReplyDelete