Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
These are Cattle Egret in a field with cattle!.
I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
We do not see Cattle Egrets here, but we do have American Egrets and Snowy Egrets. The Snowy are about half the size of the American. Just now the American Egrets are gathering in flocks to migrate south to their winter in Louisiana and Texas.
I love the second picture--- The cow is looking at us, perplexed, and saying why are these silly things in my pasture? I love it!
We have Egrets here, I think it is the Snowy Egrets and they do love our swamps. These are fascinating, I can imagine they thrive in cow pastures.
Love the cows and egrets, great captures! Take care, enjoy your day!
They look like they are foraging for food, have a nice week.
So beautiful pics
cattle egret - do they delouse the cattle? #WildBirdWednesday
These are great birds, love watching them - they are so still and then so fast!Cheers - Stewart M, Venice, Italy!
We do not see Cattle Egrets here, but we do have American Egrets and Snowy Egrets. The Snowy are about half the size of the American. Just now the American Egrets are gathering in flocks to migrate south to their winter in Louisiana and Texas.
ReplyDeleteI love the second picture--- The cow is looking at us, perplexed, and saying why are these silly things in my pasture? I love it!
ReplyDeleteWe have Egrets here, I think it is the Snowy Egrets and they do love our swamps. These are fascinating, I can imagine they thrive in cow pastures.
ReplyDeleteLove the cows and egrets, great captures! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThey look like they are foraging for food, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful pics
ReplyDeletecattle egret - do they delouse the cattle? #WildBirdWednesday
ReplyDeleteThese are great birds, love watching them - they are so still and then so fast!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M, Venice, Italy!