Friday, 18 September 2026

WEEKEND REFLECTIOND AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is L and Light.  Years ago when visiting Sydney I photographed the blue LIGHT of the sails on the Sydney Opera House and its beautiful REFLECTION.  This is my photographs for Jame's meme this week. 

I was in my car and stopped at this red LIGHT at the traffic LIGHTS when I relised that shot would be perfect for Tom’s meme this week.  





I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty view of the opera house reflection and the sky!
    Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although NZ and Australia are so close, i've never visited Sydney, only Brisbane and that was only for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Opera House looks stunning in your photo. I think a red traffic light is one of my least favorite things, I prefer them in green. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally am not fond of weird-shaped "modern" buildings, but they really nailed this one. It's always a beautiful part of the skyline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sidney Opera House is such a well recognized building. Your photo with the blog light looks great. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete