Saturday, 26 September 2026

SATURDAY CRITTERS

These are photographs of the Harlequin Bug.  The blue one is the male and the orange one the female and all the tiny ones are the babies bugs.

  I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS





I appreciate your visit and comments.

Thank you Sue for sharing these photographs with us.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.



 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


5 comments:

  1. What amazingly colorful insects these are. They are wonderful subjects for your portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Margaret - what bright and colourful little critters! Enjoy your weekend
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, they are colorful bugs. The littles one are cute. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty for bugs.

    ReplyDelete