Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
While having lunch at the Hidden restaurant, I photographed this bug called Cotton Harrlequin also known as the Hibiscus Harlequin Bug.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
That's amazing!
I do'nt think I've ever seen one that colour before, pretty bug, have a nice weekend.
What a wonderful looking beetle. The Harlequin name is appropriate.
It reminds me of a beetle of some kind, with ladybug style spots.
Hello Margaret,What a pretty and colorful insect, great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead. PS, Thanks for leaving me a comment.
That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI do'nt think I've ever seen one that colour before, pretty bug, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful looking beetle. The Harlequin name is appropriate.
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of a beetle of some kind, with ladybug style spots.
ReplyDeleteHello Margaret,
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty and colorful insect, great photos.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead. PS, Thanks for leaving me a comment.