Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
A couple more photographs of the Cattle I showed you previously.
l I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
Those steers seem willing to share with the bird!
Looks great, well captured.
Cattle are always fascinating. We have a close relationship with cattle so we should pay more attention to them.
Great photos of the cattle and the egret! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
It can be very calming to watch cows grazing.
Those steers seem willing to share with the bird!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, well captured.
ReplyDeleteCattle are always fascinating. We have a close relationship with cattle so we should pay more attention to them.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of the cattle and the egret! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
ReplyDeleteIt can be very calming to watch cows grazing.
ReplyDelete