Enjoy the great outdoors of nature and birds in particular.
This is my daughter’s dog, Chiko.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS
I appreciate your visit and comments.
I hope you enjoyed this post today.
Your daughter has an adorable little dog.
Chico is so cute!
What a cutie!
Hello,Chiko is a sweetie, so cute. Love the photos Margaret!Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Chiko is a lovely pup.
Your daughter has an adorable little dog.
ReplyDeleteChico is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteChiko is a sweetie, so cute. Love the photos Margaret!
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Chiko is a lovely pup.
ReplyDelete