Friday 29 December 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter Z.  This first photograph was taken at the Centerary Lakes at the Ciarns botanic Gardens and is my REFLECTION PHOTOGRAPH this week The following shot  is my SIL Zzz after eating a delicious ice cream on the Esplanade, Cairns, Australia.  The final shot is a ZEBRA that I photographed 10 years ago in the Kruger National Park in South Africa





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 


8 comments:

  1. Very varied and great shots this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stay awake long enough to say I like z pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful view of the garden! I love the zebra! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream and a nap sounds great right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Zzz is right up my alley! Margaret, I wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, the reflection catch is fabulous. Cheers, Margaret, I am late in posting as we have had company since Friday, and will until Tuesday morning, being her 'favorite niece' who now live in Alabama. They are here for Mrs. Jim's 80th birthday which is tomorrow, January 1. New Years Day Baby. I am not able to post on your blog with my cell smart phone.
    ..

    ReplyDelete