Wednesday 13 December 2023

CAIRNS BOTANIC GARDENS

These photographs were taken at Cairns Botanic Gardens when I went on the weekly Tuesday bird Walk. The plants are totally different from my plants in Northern Ireland as they are all tropical here in Cairns.  Today I get the keys of my new home, well that is if Cyclone Jasper permits it!  I did not think during my first 2 weeks in Australia I would be preparing for a Cyclone!! A new learning     curve and experience.




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. The gardens look gorgeous. I hope that Jasper isn't as ferocious as some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures--- A cyclone! You create excitement wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tropical plants are more typical of what we see here in south Louisiana swamps.

    As for the cyclone, we have hurricanes, which is about the same. I'm praying for your safety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the Cairns Botanic Gardens look like a tropical paradise in your photos! The diversity of plants must be a fascinating change from Northern Ireland. Best of luck with getting the keys to your new home, and fingers crossed that Cyclone Jasper doesn't cause too much disruption. It's incredible how life can surprise us with unexpected twists and turns, especially in a new place. Stay safe and enjoy every bit of your unique Australian adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Best wishes as you settle in your home.

    ReplyDelete