Thursday 7 December 2023

GOOD FENCES

The day after I arrived in Australlia, my daughter Judith took me to Rusty’s Market (to keep me awake!)where the fruit and vegetables appeared larger than life to me and the whole scene and atmosphere was wonderful and vibrant.  My daughter had obviously build up a great relationship with the stall holders and most of them knew that I was coming to live in Australia and gave me a great welcome and a discount on our purchases.

 I am linking to GOOD FENCES  




 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

5 comments:

  1. A fruit and vegetable stall was my mother and brother's first outing in Australia. After English rationing they were amazed at the fruit on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Margaret
    I hope you are settling into your new home. I am looking forward to seeing more photos.
    The fruit and veggie stall look beautiful, the watermelon looks delicious. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking market. I do love watermelon, and these look delicious.

    ReplyDelete