Friday 22 September 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is L and Lovey.  This is a wowrd we don’t really use here in Northern Ireland so I hope you think the first photograph covers today’s theme, “LOVEY”  It is my granaddaughter and her husband.  My other photograph was taken in the Walled garden and this girl has LONG brightly coloured hair and it is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY shot.



 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

7 comments:

  1. That is a lovely photo of your granddaughter and her husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming--- I hope they will be happy like that forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Great photos, the first one of your granddaughter is my favorite. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the happy looking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, they look so happy together.

    The long hair is beautiful, I'd want hair that color if it wouldn't get me fired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots! I don't think I've ever used or heard lovey used except on the old tv show Gilligan's Island.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a "lovey" couple to me. Makes me wonder what he is doing. Mrs. Jim is ticklish, is she? The bottom kids are off to somewhere?
    ..

    ReplyDelete