Friday 1 September 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is I and Ice.  Today I am showing you this man really enjoying his ICE CREAM and using it for  my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY shot. We could not resist the      temptation of the ICE CREAM so here are our two 99's.  The final shots were taken at the Belleek Factory of this old INSPECTION bike which I thought you might like to see and read about.










 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

10 comments:

  1. And light enough to pull off the tracks in case one miscalculates the arrival of the next train... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. The 99's were popular with our tour group. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the railroad inspection bicycle. What a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best be in good shape to ride one of those pedal machines to inspect a section of railroad and then come back. He's not dressed to make any repairs or rubbish removal. I like your ice cream eater, nice find. Did he catch you so then he let you take BOTH of his cones?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what is sweeter than ICE cream? I love the railroad bike. Thanks Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fun to stop for a cool, sweet treat.

    That "car" is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! This is the first time I've heard of a 99 ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret,
    Nice story about the rail bike. I've not met too many people, that don't enjoy ice cream! My favorite flavor is coffee. Have a nice rest of your week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete