Friday 8 September 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is J and Joy.  Recently my favourite niece's daughter had these beautiful baby twin girls naturally in Australia and I am sure you can see the immense JOY on both their faces and how proud is Daddy in the second shot! Today my final image to me is very special and emotional and fills me with JOY and wonder at the miracle of birth. This is my STREET PHOTOGRAPHY shot.

 an



 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

7 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of joy. I am very happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful joyful photos of an important moment in so many lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! The miracle of life doubled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! Congratulations on the new family members' safe arrival!

    ReplyDelete