Monday 4 September 2023

THROUGH MY LENS

This is a beautiful building in Belfast that I think the Council have now taken over.  It was a Tesco store and previously a Bank.  It is free to go in, use the pods for working in or meeting friend, there is a play are and artists can display their work there as well.(See some of that this coming Saturday).  The statues are outside the Belfast City Hall.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.






 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

8 comments:

  1. Great captures of this wonderful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful building and interior. The statues are pretty! Take care, have a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, just read your bio again because I thought I read a bit ago you were relocating to Australia. Did that fall through? I never knew you'd worked cruise ships. How fun that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an impressive building being put to good use. Always good to provide display space for artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like an amazing place, I'm glad it's being properly maintained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I just stumbled upon this blog, and I'm already hooked. The diverse range of topics covered here is impressive, and the writing is top-notch. I'm excited to explore more of your articles."
    vickie lynn swayze

    ReplyDelete