Friday 12 May 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is S and Silence.  This is the chapel at the National Trust Property at Mount Stewart and when I took this photograph there was complete SILENCE. The SWEET PEA flowers below are SWEET SMELLING and are the first of this SEASONS crop. Finally a SINGLE Mute SWAN with his REFECTION in the STILL water.




I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.


8 comments:

  1. That's a pretty chapel. I think the duck has no sense of need for privacy. The best, maybe, for the last, those sweet pea blossoms are really pretty. I don't think we have them here, and if we did I couldn't smell them because of being a COVID casualty. You have the duck for reflection, I have my dog's reflection, not a sharp as yours though. Adi was our Beagle dog, she in 2015. Below my profile picture there is a link, "Adi's meme", that you could read about her. We were a pet therapy team, visiting mostly assisted living and Alzheimer facility residents.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. Those sewer peas are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SILENCE, SWEET SMELLING SWEET peas and a SINGLE Mute SWAN reflecting on the STILL water. NEAT! Thanks for SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if sweet pea would grow in the heat of our balcony? Church is a perfect choice for silence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quiet chapel can do wonders for the nerves, as can the scent of fresh flowers. At least, i find it so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots and the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete