Friday 19 May 2023

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter  is T and Terrific. This TULIP is a TERRIFIC colour and I had to TOUCH it as it looked like it was velvet!  One petal is TURNING backwards.  The second shot shows a TREDMENDOUS large field of TERRIFIC  yellow coloured Rape.  My friend's hat is TILTED on his head and the final shot shows spring flowers giving me my REFECTION photograph today.





 I appreciate your visit and comments.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen a tulip that color before! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tremendous collection. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tulip and lovely views! Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an impressive tulip, and a most stylish hat. Your friend has good taste in hats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is a delight, and i love the picture of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, THAT TULIP steals the show! It's a color that I've never seen before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete