Friday 14 October 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for WeekendReflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is O and October.     I am showing you three photographs taken in OCTOBER of the glorious  changes in the autumn colourings than I found when I  visited Mount Stewart, near Newtownards.  The leaves change from green to yellow through to ORANGE and then to red before finally falling off.  The  second image gives me a beautiful REFLECTION of the lake at Mount Stewart.





 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trees, love the colors. Have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous autumn leaves around the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors and especially the reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fall colors, and I love the refections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning photos! My favorite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, you autumn foliage is spectacular! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fall colours this year have been outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't get that kind of color in the swamps. Someday i want to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete