Friday 21 October 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is P and Painting. We start with this PRETTY PINK flower with POINTED PETALS, followed by a PAINTING in oils of an autumn scene which I PAINTED over 40 years ago. The bird PERCHED on the chain is a PIED Wagtail.  This PUMPKIN is POSITIONED in a PROMINENET PLACE on this PORCH with a sausage PRECARIOUSLY PROPPED between his POWERFUL  jaws and PUTRID teeth. The PENNULTIMAATE PHOTO shows 2 PAIRS of PEARS. My final PHOTOGRAPH is a PLEASANT and  PEACEFUL scene in Bangor  Harbour (not a PORT) giving me a PERFECT REFLECTION.


 







 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


9 comments:

  1. Love your painting - and am smiling at the pumpkin. I suspect a cat/dog/ or bird would take off with that sausage quickly here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best Jack O Lanterns I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of photos. The pink flower is beautiful. Love the last reflection scene.
    Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super photos and the pumpkin made me smile :) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, what a fine collection of images. Love the bird on the chain, and had to laugh at the Jack-o-lantern. Also that is a great reflection in the harbour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gorgeous flower is my favorite. The grumpy Jack O lantern is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, you have a lot of P's. And "Oh shucks." I had a Pink limousine photo from here and Iv'e forgotten all about my saving it for P's. My favorite is you Harbour photo. Is the light house accessible?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dare i say the perfect P post?

    ReplyDelete