Friday 7 October 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is N and Numerous.  In Bangor Walled Garden these   trees had NUMEROUS apples and pears covering them. About a month ago I took boat trip to Alisa Craig Island and on this island saw 39,000 Gannets nesting.  Now I call that NUMEROUS! My final REFLECTIONS image was photographed in Cork at NIGHT, once again showing NUMEROUS lights.







  I hope you enjoyed this post today.


I appreciate your visit and comments.

15 comments:

  1. Great and numerous I'd say, and whatever the next adjective is for those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bountiful photo of apples. Now I lust after apple pie. Terrific night reflection photo, a treat for the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cork at night is my favorite, how sparkling and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reflections shot is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't recognise the apples, but the Conference pairs look nice Margaret. A full crop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are on the last leg of our trip, after 35 days away I am looking forward to home. After breakfast with family this morning we will drive Montreal to Toronto and home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...we live in orchard country and NUMEROUS apple and pears are being harvested at the moment. Thanks Margaret for stopping by, enjoy your new week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reflection is a very pretty night for me. Thanks for the boat ride, I think this is the top of one a person can walk on, maybe higher.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. The apples and pears look delicious! I don't see them on trees around here. Mostly orange, lemon and avocado trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice low light photography! Great reflection too.

    ReplyDelete