Friday 4 March 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is I and Insect and today these are all Danny’s superb INSECT photographs.  The first 4  images are of a Hummingbird Hawk moth, then a Demoiselle and the final INSECT is a Large white Butterfly  For my REFLECTION shot, I choose these two Black Swans with their young cygnets and this is INTERESTING as they are the Australian Black Swan and somehow are in IRELAND and are breeding here in small numbers.




 





 Thank you Danny for sharing your photographs with us.

 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


13 comments:

  1. The photos are outstanding. The Demoiselle looks like an alien from outer space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! Kudos to Danny, and to you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of photos. I love the Black Swans. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, a super nice photo of your Black Hawk find. They don't seem to be very interested in the little ducks. We have a lot of the large Black Ducks in our ponds around here. But just a very few of the white ones. Opposite of most years for year around, I think.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also have Hawk Moths. Danny's photos are wonderful, and I like your Black Swan photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. The insect close-ups are magnificent and i do like the swans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Margaret, you captured some beautiful INSECT images! Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margaret, I've heard of the hummingbird hawk moth, but have never seen one. The swan is beautiful! Enjoy your weekend! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are absolutely stunning. I have one hummingbird photo I am proud of, it was taken in Victoria BC.

    ReplyDelete