Saturday 5 March 2022

SATURDAY CRITTERS

This post is really a follow on from last Tuesday’s post and again another challenge and the answers are the the  bottom of this post to Tuesday’s challenge.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.


 

This is short video but there is one bird that is NOT a Turnstone.  Can you spot it and what is it?

Below in this image are 2 species, but what are they and how many of them are there in each species?




There are 10 Turnstones and 2 Purple Sandpiper.  Above is a cropped image of where the Purple Sandpiper are standing.

  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.



The correct answer from Tuesday's post is 2 Mallard (male and female), 1 first year Black headed gull, 1 Redshank, 3 Purple Sandpiper and 9 Turnstone.
Did you see all of those birds?




9 comments:

  1. That's a new one on me! I have never heard of a Purple Sandpiper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They blend in so well, I had to look and look and look---

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to see Sandpiper for the first time ♬ Have a wonderful weekend; Miyako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I saw most of the birds mentioned. The Purple Sandpiper is one of my favorites. Great sightings and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't identify the birds, haven't seen any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those birds do blend into their environment. Took a close look to see the two species of birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those birds are so well camouflaged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sandpipers are especially pretty. Was that a blackface gull photobombing the video?

    ReplyDelete