Friday 18 March 2022

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is K and Kind and today  I am taking you one one of my early morning walks around my town of Bangor.  In a prominent place, stands the McKEE clock , then I passed the KODAK shop and KOOK restaurant.  Down at the Marina I found this mural (well this is the top of it) and I thought this girl had a KIND face.  The Black and White shot is a STREET shot but I also thought the gentle man was very KIND to have carried the rucksack and bring breakfast for his wife after their walk.  The final shot is a REFlECTION image and I wonder what KIND of boat you would prefer to own in the Marina?








   I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the clock tower and the mural. Pretty reflection at the marina.
    Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an impressive clock. If I had a boat, it would be a sturdy little Tugboat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The clock is impressive. Love the mural. I would most enjoy a small motor boat. I think I might have trouble parking one of the large ones. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The couple look quite content to be sharing breakfast there.

    Any small boat will do, but i either need a captain or lessons in sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great b&w street photo. You really caught the perfect moment. And I always enjoy seeing your harbor reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Margaret, you certainly found plenty of Ks and several different KINDS of KIND! Take care and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. I thought Kodak had gone out of business.

    ReplyDelete